POLICY AND PAYMENT
Any booking must be made one week in advance, for this to be effective, a fee equivalent to 50% of the total amount of the reserved stay must be guaranteed, by credit or debit card charge in the name of the Guest or transfer to the account that the Hotel designates. The remaining 50% will be guaranteed by credit card in the name of the Guest, so you must provide a copy of the identification card and authorization employing the letter of acceptance of the charge.
For bookings during high season dates, a fee of 50% of the total amount of the stay will be charged to the credit or debit card with the name of the Guest or payment transferred to the account designated by the Hotel. For this to be effective, the remaining payment must be made, equivalent to 50% of the total amount of the reserved stay, by credit or debit card charge with the name of the Guest or payment transferred to the account designated by the Hotel.
The charge made to guarantee the reservation will only serve as a guarantee of the booking. At least 15 days before the arrival date, the remaining amount must be settled to enter the Hotel.
No booking will be valid without the deposit mentioned, and the Hotel will not be obliged to respect the booking so that the reservation will be canceled automatically.
Upon registration, the Guest must present a credit card and official photo identification to guarantee consumption, services, or any damage.
All payments at the Hotel must be by credit card or transfer. Cash payments are not accepted.
CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS
- Changes or cancellations made before 15 days from the date of arrival applies a fee of 100% of the total amount of the stay.
- Changes or cancellations made 16 to 30 days before the arrival date applies a fee of 50% of the total amount of the rest of the stay.
- Changes or cancellations made from 31 to 60 days before the arrival date applies a fee of 25%.
- Changes or cancellations made 60 or more days before the arrival date will be charged equivalent to 1 day of stay.
- On bookings for high or restricted season dates, only changes or cancellations will be accepted 120 days in advance of the arrival date and will generate a fee of 10% of the total amount of the stay.
In case of leaving the Hotel before the end of the stay (early departure), or the Guest does not show up on the agreed date for arrival at the Hotel, it will be considered as a cancellation and no refunds will be available.
HIGH SEASONS AND/OR RESTRICTED
- Holy Week
- Easter week
- Christmas week
- New Year’s Eve week
- Days off, holidays, and those that the Hotel describes in the calendar as high or restricted seasons.